Date:      04 Dec 2002 14:14:51 +1100
From:      Carl Makin <carl@xena.IPAustralia.gov.au>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution and LDAP problems.

Hi,
I've upgraded to Evolution 1.2.0_2 and lost the ability to query our
corporate LDAP server.

In 1.08 it used to work fine although a bit slow however nothing is
returned, and there are no errors shown when doing the query.

I've run wombat manually and watched the queries fire with no response,
and then fired the exact same query using ldapsearch and got back a
valid response.

Can anyone help me in the next step of working out what is going wrong
here?  Or has anyone else got this working?

FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE (Nov 6 cvsup), Gnome 1.4 cvsupped recently and
Evolution 1.2.0_2.

Carl.