Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 19:03:22 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        FreeBSD Chat List <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What is happening at core?

On 9 May 2002 at 15:52, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 08:57:36PM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> > > Some people who have been devoting huge amounts of their life over
> > > several years to an annoying volunteer job have grown tired with it and
> > > decided to spend their time doing other things.
> >
> > That is not exactly how I read it. :-(
>
> You asked for my opinion; there it was.

People often want to read more into events than is actually present.  It's
no big deal.  Core will continue.  FreeBSD with continue.

What I think is much more important is: Will the Habs win tonight?  Will
the Sens win Friday night?

But there is nothing others can do is if people want to overly concern
themselves overly with events which have occurred in the past and will
occur in the future.  Organisations change. People leave.  The entity
continues.
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples