Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:40:00 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "kalle sandberg" <kacem@skebo.ac>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Going crazy

Friend,

	First of all, sending HTML to the list is extremely bad form (as is top
posting, but I'll take my lumps for it if I get called on it.)

	Lemme ask you this, would you rather have a release that works well and has
been tested thoroughly, or would you rather have it released to coincide
with your hectic schedule which would only get worse as you patched
bugs/problems?

--- Andy