Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:59:40 +1100 (EST)
From:      Drew Jenkins <drewjenkinsjr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question About Python Ports

----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: "mva@sysfault.org" <mva@sysfault.org>=
=0A...and Freddie Cash=0A=0A=0AThanks. This has led me to a few other quest=
ions:=0A* There are apparently a number of s/w packages the previous sysadm=
in built out in this box. However, the version of Zope upon which we are de=
pendent requires python 2.3, and these packages build automatically with py=
thon 2.4. How do I change that? Here are the packages:=0A        codeville=
=0A        epydoc=0A        py-xml=0A* I also need to download/check out a =
cvs, and I've forgotten how to do that <:-) I thought the line of code was =
this:=0Acvs co http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/tadaa=0Abut it didn't work. Aft=
er a frustrating search on Yahoo, I'm hoping someone can clue me in ;)=0A=
ight away with email Auto-Check. =0ATry the Yahoo! Mail Beta.=0Ahttp://advi=
sion.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html