Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      robert Backhaus <robbakfreebsd@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   does `mkisofs ./BurnMe |burncd -f /cdv/acd0c data - fixate' work?

./BurnMe is a directory that I wish to copy.
doing it in one step, piping through may risk
buffer under-runs (Unless newer drive's under-run
protection is active -?-) but would be usefull if
you didn't have disk space for two copies of your
disk (Original + iso)
If the answer is `Don't know', I'll risk a few 75c
coasters to find out. I need a system backup or three

Robert Backhaus

=====
Robert Backhaus robbakfreebsd@yahoo.co.uk
      Unless otherwise indicated, All `F's in acronyms
         shal be deemed to stand for `Forgotten'!