Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 2016 08:49:03 +0000
From:      Shivansh Rai <shivansh@freebsd.org>
To:        "soc-status@freebsd.org" <soc-status@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [GSOC 2016] TCP/IP Regression TestSuite

Hello,

This is the final report on all the work done during GSoC.
I deeply apologize for not sending progress reports during the past month
since I was down with jaundice and had no internet access at the health
center I was admitted to, however I kept on contributing to the project. I
have informed the admins and my mentor regarding the same.

I have successfully completed all the scenarios mentioned in my proposal,
and have added a few additional scenarios too to the project.

I will keep the Project Wiki *[1]* updated with all the
progress/contributions in future.

The latest code is available here :
https://github.com/shivrai/TCP-IP-Regression-TestSuite

*[1]* : https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2016/TCP-IP-RegressionTestSuite