Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 16:05:18 +0100 (MET)
From:      Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports release/freeze schedule

[Moved to -ports]

Satoshi Asami wrote:

> Also, there are some five spazillion open PR's for new port
                            ^^^^^^^^^^

How much is that in SI units?

> submissions, I would apprecaiate it if the experts of the ports team
> can help me out here.  I think we can commit them all before the
> freeze if all of us (i.e., intersection of "ports team" and
> "committers") make it a point to import two ports per day.  (Hey, I
> did three today.)

I grabbed xtem, xvnews, xtar, xmaddressbook (PRs 152[4567]) and
xsokoban (1801, 2029).

Someone with a better connection to freefall should also check the
open PRs against /usr/ports/INDEX and close the appropriate PRs; I
think I recognized some of them from commits in the last few days.

tg