Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 00:43:12 -0700
From:      Brent Rector <brent@talou.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Zip Drives - formatting and mounting..

Hey everyone!

Well after futzing with an AVA 1505 I have now installed a zip drive and
scanner.

My question is this, the zip is installed as "da0"

How on earth do format and mount this device, I have tried so many
combinations of da0s and rda0? I think I am going in circles...

Brent
--
Brent L. Rector                brent@talou.net
SysAdmin

--   OWNED?  MS: Who's Been In Your Computer Today?