Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:11:12 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Spamassasin, sendmail, Postfix

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Randal L. Schwartz
<merlyn@stonehenge.com> wrote:

> Ruben> And sendmail does not? You obviously are biased.
>
> I had at least a decade of experience with sendmail before discovering
> postfix. =A0And now I use postfix, and you can't *make* me use sendmail
> again.
>
> Of course I'm biased. =A0I prefer postfix now.

(sorry I answered directly to Randal by mistake):
I second you!
I also use Postfix on FBSD and refuse to use any default MTA whether
is the imposed Sendmail on FBSD or Exim on Debian, etc.
There should be no default MTA in Open Source OSs.

Best,
Alejandro Imass