Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:56:46 -0300
From:      Luis Vitorio Cargnini <radicci_puc@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why NetBeans...

Why NetBeans isn't under the ports collection it's a complete
Developemtn enveiroment it's better than Forte it's much better as
Jbuilder but it's FREE and work perfectly in FreeBSD without the need of
any patch, i'm using right now on my FreeBSD and works fine. Teh web
page is www.netbeans.org, i believe this software will help community
involved with Java Developemnt on my company we adopted the netbeans.