Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:04:08 -0600
From:      Dionysos <di0nys0s@earthlink.net>
To:        Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        Doug Asherman <dasherma@ix.netcom.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: emu10k1 driver

On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 09:39:10PM -0400, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:
> Well, it's 5.0-current, and I think someone did some work on making the
> current driver work in 4.0, although I'm not sure.

> | Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
> | Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
> | and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
> | The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
> | College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|

4.0-stable also has the emu10k1 driver.  It works quite well though I
have yet to fully put it to its full use.  More info can be found at:

http://defcon1.erudition.net/html/Hardware_Articles/PnP_Sound/PnP_Modem/SB-Live5/sb-live4.html

Please also be aware that the modifications that he recommends
(removing NULL from the emu10k1.c file) are no longer necessary, nor is
downloading the files if you have recently done a CVSUP anytime
recently.

James