Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:42:48 -0700
From:      "Eric Cope" <eric.cope@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org.
Subject:   WebDAV on FreeBSD

Hello all,
 I was not sure which mailing list to use, so I guessed this one. I am
trying to use webDAV with Apache. The Apache version is 2.2.3. I have the
module enabled. I can not get access. I have webDAV running on a Ubuntu
machine. I compared the conf files. They are very similar. The FreeBSD
machine has some more modules enabled. Thats about the only difference. Has
anyone else successfully run webDAV on a FreeBSD machine? What else do I
need to share to get this working?
Thanks,
Eric