Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:30:08 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'mark tinguely'" <tinguely@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
Subject:   RE: Virtual Address to Physical Address translation

The physical address in my context is that of some user space of a certain
process. I need to place incoming data into it. Now, the incoming data is in
the kernel virtual space, so I need a mechanism to copy this data to the
physical pages of the user space (which are pinned).

Pavan Balaji,
Intel Corporation
Email: pavan.balaji@intel.com

    "Only the Paranoid Survive"  --  Andy Grove