Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:34:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Les Biffle <les@safety.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP routing question

Hi,

I want to do the following:

1.  Create "n" IPSEC VPN tunnels
2.  Create "n" VLAN pseudo interfaces
3.  Route IP Packets based on their arrival iface/tunnel out through
    a corresponding tunnel/iface.

For example, I want to route all packets received through VPN tunnel "2"
out through VLAN "2," and all packets received on VLAN "2" out through
VPN "2," without regard to source or destination IP Addresses.

I don't want to examine the IP Addresses of any of the routed packets,
but only want to make the routing decision based on arrival interface.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?  Please?

-Les

--
Les Biffle
(480) 585-4099    les@safety.net  http://www.les.safety.net/