Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2000 07:10:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail 8.11.0

Hi all - I have been waiting for the base sendmail in
freebsd, now 8.9.3 to be updated to the latest one
which is 8.11.0. Anyone have any appox. dates for
this?
If its still a distant project, how would we recommend
upgrading sendmail? That is downloading the source and
compiling, but FreeBSD has mailwrapper and all those
utilities which I think I would break? Any help would
be appreciated.

Holt