Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:49:39 +0100 (CET)
From:      Søren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPDATE3: ATA/ATAPI driver new version available.

Third update to the new ATA/ATAPI driver:

ZIP drives should now be working, I'm not sure about LS120 drives,
reports on those most welcome!

Fixed problems:

    Hang on probe on "fantom" devices.
	The probe now use a timeout to avoid hangs if no interrupt
	is received.

There has also been more general code clenaups, and some reorgs.

As usual USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!, this is still pre alpha level code.

But please tell me how it works for you!

Enjoy!

-Søren