Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:54:24 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "M. Goodell" <freebsdutah@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gblib upgrade problem?

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 01:52:25PM -0700, M. Goodell wrote:
> Hello,
> =20
> When I attempt to do a portupgrade on glib using portupgrade -a -r the sy=
stem produces the output I have included here. My questions are:
> =20
> 1 - Do I really need to upgrade glib?

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It depends on how important the changes are in
the new version.

> 2 - If so, how do I do it properly in this case?

Wait a few hours and cvsup again.  A fix was already checked in for
this problem, and it will make its way out to the mirrors.

Kris

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb--