Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:36:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: heinous X and this blasted laptop

I just built KDE2, and X-3 was (apparently) what it installed.

I dunno about the Mach64 thing; I think that the "card database" in X-3 is
just flat out wrong about that choice.

Thanks for the reply, Cliff....  it's Feb 1st here in New Jersey and your
New Year's resolution lives on! :-)

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT