Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 1996 16:32:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Mark Crispin <MRC@CAC.Washington.EDU>
Cc:        J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>, Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /var/mail (was: re: Help, permission problems...)

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Mark Crispin wrote:

<massively long message deleted>

Hi Mark...

	Well, *that* wasn't what I was hoping to accomplish :(  I
was hoping that we would make the required changes to our default
setup that would prevent this from happening in the future...

	With that in mind, I'm not sure if there is any of the docs
you could put this in, but is there anywhere that you can put a message
that "if you see this error, check for these permissions on /var/mail?"?

thanks...

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org