Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:33:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        assaulter0x80@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: KLD: program.ko: depends of kernel - no avaiable

In message: <ed8027db0901301124r1e742393ia5eb6f1bf8c48e4b@mail.gmail.com>
            Jacky Oh <assaulter0x80@gmail.com> writes:
: Can the solution become the source tree updates to the same version of my
: installed kernel? Sorry for my irregular-time questions and responses but
: currently i cannot access to inet.. It's really difficult for me becouse I
: don't put instant solution for my systems and my case of study problems...I
: try to resolve the problem if the source tree is it fails..

The solution is to rebuild the kernel and the modules, install them
and reboot.

Warner