Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2001 01:23:58 +0200
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Going crazy

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 11:42:43PM +0200, kalle sandberg wrote:
> I am going crazy by all these release delays.Why dont you put 1 december as releasedate for FreeBSD 4.4 righ away?
> This is a fars!!

And I am going crazy from all these stupid emails about when 4.4
will be released.
It will be released when the releasers are happy to release it ..
and that is for you and everyone else's benefit.

And please split your lines at 68-72 in your emails.

Fars is spelt farce.
And this is not a farce.

--
Regards