Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:01:30 -0600
From:      BobF <FBob@wt.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with Samba install

On Sun, 09 Jan 2000, Crist J. Clark wrote:
> David Daugherty wrote,
> [Charset iso-8859-1 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]

I had the exact same experience last week. CVSuped the night
before(ports) 3.4 R done about a week before. The make stopped by
asking what file to install patch.
This has happened with numerous other ports lately. Anything with a
patchfile seems to stop asking what file to patch.

BobF

Email: FBob@WT.NET