Date:      25 Jun 2001 22:53:53 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound (AC'97) too fast???

I to have problems with the ich.c driver but it plays mp3's ok. The main
problem is sound in games is extremely delayed. Playing DVD's the sound is
useless as well. The best thing to do is live with it for now or rewrite some
of the driver... which I personally am unable to do so will live with it and be
thankful I can play DVD's

Cheers,

Mark

-snip-

--
Mark Sergeant
Unix Systems Administrator

Fortune follows...

Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.