Date:      Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:54:07 +0800
From:      Paul Morris <pmorris@outsidescholarships.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Scholarship searching is a lot of work, but we can help!

Hi!

Remember the days when applying for scholarships meant spending the day in
the guidance counselor=E2=80=99s office digging through endless file cabine=
ts? Me,
too. Miss it? Me, either!

Students should certainly have to work to *earn* a scholarship, but working
to simply find and apply for one just seems silly! At Outside Scholarships,
we want to take the extra work out of the process so students can focus
more on grades, extra curriculars, and service hours, and less time
drowning in paperwork. We=E2=80=99ve collected some excellent scholarship
opportunity information and were hoping you=E2=80=99d share it, ideally her=
e:
http://blin.net.ua//fr/gallery/npgallery.html.

Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay
for College <http://www.collegescholarships.org/financial-aid/>;

Scholarships to Help International Students Afford U.S. Colleges
<http://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/the-scholarship-coach/2015/01/29/sch=
olarships-to-help-international-students-afford-us-colleges>

=E2=80=9CNo Essay=E2=80=9D College Scholarship
<https://colleges.niche.com/scholarship/no-essay-scholarship/>;

United Negro College Fund Scholarships
<https://scholarships.uncf.org/?_ga=3D1.140789170.1280350832.1476307101>;

Scholarship America Scholarships
<https://scholarshipamerica.org/what-we-do/students-parents/open-scholarshi=
ps/>

I hope these scholarship opportunities help your audience get a head start
on college funding!

Best,

Paul

Paul Morris
outsidescholarships.org | PMorris@outsidescholarships.org
340 S Lemon Ave #5780 | Walnut, CA | 91789

P.S. Not interested in hearing from us again? Kindly send me an email to
let me know. Thanks!