Date:      Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:39:40 -0700
From:      Ben Jencks <ben-freebsd-questions@bjencks.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suspend-to-disk resuming

I'm trying to get suspend-to-disk (S4OS) working. (S3 doesn't work, but
I'll worry about that later). When I run acpiconf -s 4, it appears to
suspend ok. However, when I boot the computer, it just boots as normal,
rather than resuming (it does complain about uncleanly unmounted
disks). How do I tell the kernel to load a suspend-to-disk image rather
than booting?

I'm using the july snapshot of 6-CURRENT on a Thinkpad T43p.

Thanks,
Ben