Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:52:55 -0400
From:      "Beaudoin, Jean-Marc" <Beaudoin.Jean-Marc@hydro.qc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   POP3 merging with FreeBSD?

Good day,

This is my first question about FreeBSD.

We are in the process of implementing our first FreeBSD server and have in
hand the FreeBSD 2.2.6 CD-ROMS.

We have a potential client that would need from us to do POP3 merging for
their emails.

That is, anything that form *@theirdomain.com is to be dropped in the same
mailbox (including errors and the famous Internet user
nobody@theirdomain.com)

They will then retrieve all the content of this mailbox and redistribute the
messages to the right persons.

Can FreeBSD 2.2.6 do that? Or is there a port that will?

My best regards,

Jean-Marc Beaudoin
Projet AN 2000 (VAX/VMS)
289-2211 (6405)