Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:10:23 -0800
From:      "pan" <pan@syix.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: hub.freebsd.org spam policy

From: "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>

> I don't know about "terminating the thread", but it does seem prudent
> for you to just stop bothering to contribute to it, because clearly
> your ears and eyes are welded shut.  It's a better corroboration of
> my original observations than I could have written myself.

Aside from demonstrating poor editing skills while quoting *reams*
of repetitive material, you show a lack of knowledge about spam issues
that have been discussed to death for years.
Come over to news.admin.net-abuse.email where we can try to help you
get up to date.

Pan 'knowing better than to add to this thread, but ... '