Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:56:10 +1100
From:      "Nigel Weeks" <nigel@e-easy.com.au>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   What are the possibilities...

Just wondering if the subdomain, 'register.freebsd.org' is available?

I'm building a stats system for *bsd, which can be customised for specific
versions of *bsd (FreeBSD).
http://ecr.sf.net/bsdc/ - schema
http://ecr.sf.net/bsdc/php/ - mockup.

Any chances of getting it pointed at an IP address?
What design constraints/guidelines do you have for subdomain websites?

I've had a bit in interest in it, and it'd be nice to integrate it tightly
with the FreeBSD site.

Let me know what you think!
(Please cc to me, as I'm not on the list)

Nigel Weeks
E-Easy
15 Wellington St. Launceston Tas 7250
Ph. 61 3  6334 6664