Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 2004 03:01:06 -0600
From:      "Jeff Mitchell" <jam6@cec.wustl.edu>
To:        <sam@inf.enst.fr>, <klammer@webonaut.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gtkada-1.2.12_1/zenity-1.8_1

Folks--

I'm getting an error installing x11/zenity because gtkada and zenity =
aren't playing nicely together.  Following is the output:

=3D=3D=3D>  Installing for zenity-1.8_1

=3D=3D=3D>  zenity-1.8_1 conflicts with installed package(s):=20
      gtkada-1.2.12_1
      They install files into the same place.
      Please remove them first with pkg_delete(1).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/zenity.

Do either of you have an idea as to what I should do to get zenity =
installed?  I'm not sure if I need gtkada, or even if I need zenity, so =
maybe the right thing to do is just get rid of one of them...but I don't =
really know.

Thanks,
Jeff