Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:15:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   setting default boot partition

Hi,

Anyone know how I can change my default boot partion to ad0e?
Currently my system appears to only make it to second stage bootloader and
tries to startup with
	0:ad(0,a)/kernel
I don't have an 'a' partition though. I can boot by typing
0:ad(0,e)/kernel but obviously that's no good for unattended reboots.

So, back to the original question. How can I c hange the default boot
partition?

Thanks,

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
                  -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.