Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:27:19 +1030
From:      Ian Moore <no-spam@swiftdsl.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail masquerading configuration

--nextPart2614156.Y7lzFxZD4n

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:21, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]
Thanks, I'll give that a go.
BTW, using C{E} instead if C{E}root plus the MASQUERADE_AS macro doesn't se=
em=20
to work.  I didn't try the MASQUERADE_ENVELOPE macro with it though.=20
Actually, even sending mail as my own local user on the system ends up with=
=20
the hostname added in. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
Anyway, from what you've both said, rebuilding cron sounds like a better=20
solution. Once I've modified the source, do I just do a make install from=20
the /usr/src/usr.sbin/cron directory?

Cheers,
=2D-=20
Ian