From:      "Mark B. Withers" <mwithers@one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Drive Selection

You're going to have to do some reading on setting up FreeBSD on a
dual-boot system. That is assuming you wish to keep both versions of
Windows on your computer and BSD.

I'm not sure if there is a 1024 sector limitation on BSD, but there
may be and you may have to move things around on your hard drive to
accomplish this. If you just wish to totally erase your Win2000 on C
and keep the WinME on D, then you need to set up C as the BSD drive,
and somehow load the BSD os loader to boot D when you wish to boot
WinME.

I haven't done this as my computer is "dangerously dedicated", however
I assume it should not be too hard to set up. Just a little patience
and a lot of reading. Wish I knew more.

Mark