Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:26:42 +1030 (CST)
From:      Mark Newton <newton@atdot.dotat.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: struct proc changing

While everyone is hob-nobbing at USENIX I thought I'd take the
opportunity to make a gratuitous change to the proc structure.

I'll be adding a pointer to the end of it which can be used by
emulators for storing process-related emulator-specific information.
It'll initially be used for storing information related to signal
context state in the SysVR4 emulator, but there's no reason other
emulators can't use it to hook into state data they need to store
on a process-by-process base.

I'll commit it tomorrow;  You'll need to rebuild libkvm and any
statically linked binaries which are linked against libkvm (or just
do a make world).

Cheers,

   - mark