Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:43:22 -0800
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/sed sed.1

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 10:19:37PM -0500, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 07:00:48PM -0800, Bill Swingle wrote:
>
> > unfurl      2000/02/14 19:00:48 PST
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     usr.bin/sed          sed.1
> >   Log:
> >   PR:		10850
> >   Submitted by:	Scott Hazen Mueller <scott@zorch.sf-bay.org>
>
> Normally this is accompanied by what changed.

Yeah, my eager little fingers got ahead of me. Never fear, Mike Smith
flew out of his office and beat me with the cluebat.

This commit changed the wording of one paragraph in sed(1). The previous
wording was pretty confusing. The rewording was taken verbatim from the
original PR.

-Bill

--
-=| --- B i l l   S w i n g l e --- http://www.dub.net/