Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 04:53:06 +0000
From:      Jason Halbert <res02jw5@gte.net>
To:        Sefkan Botani <sefkan@tr909.trackstar.org>
Cc:        Josh Thomas <jdt2101@ksu.edu>, questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Pentium Itanium

Sefkan Botani wrote:

> Xeon? Itanium? nah...
>
> Personally, I'd just wait for AMD's Hammer (or was it SledgeHammer? -
> the one that'll smash the notquITeANIUM to pieces?)
>
> -Sefkan Botani
>
> PS
> Flame away! >/dev/null

I don't like AMD.
Heh... let's not open that can of worms about which is better though.
I may just SMP with my PIII 733 I have now instead of getting a Xeon.
I just don't know what I want to do.  All I know is that I don't do
much with my box.  It would just be cool to have a setup with a Xeon
or such.

:)