Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:45:32 -0200
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
Cc:        sheldonh@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/32645: build broken on lang/fpc

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 06:17:36AM -0800, John Merryweather Cooper wrote:

> On 2001.12.10 03:56 sheldonh@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> > Synopsis: build broken on lang/fpc
> >
> > Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->lioux
> > Responsible-Changed-By: sheldonh
> > Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Dec 10 03:55:56 PST 2001
> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > Mario, could you take a look at this one?  Nobody's touched the port

	Thanks Sheldon. :)

> Actually, lioux made a subsequent commit that allows the port to
> install.  One of  my patches inadvertently got left out though, and

	I have just noticed that. For some reason, cvs believed
the patch shouldn't have been updated. :(
	I committed the exact version I have send you for verification.
Weird. I am recommitting.

> My address is a somewhat complicated issue.  I can't talk to FreeBSD
> anymore on jmcoopr@webmail.bmi.net because my ISP's reverse-DNS is
> hopelessly broken.  But some people can't talk to me on my yahoo.com
> address because some brain-dead SPAM filters nuke the message in
> transit.  Hence, I've stuck to jmcoopr@webmail.bmi.net as my MAINTAINER
> address because I can reliably be reached on it (even if I can't talk
> back reliably on it).  :)

	Sigh, I had such issues. I had to make very complicated
email arrangements to make sure I do not miss any. Sigh.
	Perhaps, you can find a free email relayer. There are none
in my country but I heard that there are many in US.
	Unfortunaly, switching ISPs is not always a choice ... or,
can make things even worse as I have found out.

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer