Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 1997 00:36:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.dk
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Now here's the ultimate in emulation, I think.. ;-)

> Well, its a bit tricky but, you need to make directories with the
> "rigth" ROM name in /usr/games/lib/mame/ (usually the name of the
> ROM set) and out the ROM images in there.
> Then start xmame with the name of the wanted ROMset as argument
> (pacman is the default compiled in).

Ah, thanks for the tip.  I also had to add the usual fpsetmask(0L);
to main() in order to get F4 to not blow the game out of the water
(you might feed that back to the maintainers if you're working with
them already, as it sounds like you are).

Also mapped "insert coin" to F8, so that works too.  Ummmm.  Now
if I could only figure out how to start one of the games. :-)

					Jordan