Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 10:24:59 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nik Clayton <Nik.Clayton@brunel.ac.uk>
To:        rjoe@sterinfo.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mouse & 3COM's 3C509

> 2.  I really want to be running X.  I've configured it & invoked it, but it
>     complains about the mouse not being configured.  I'v done a  "MAKEDEV
>     /dev/tty00"  and don't have the device. How do you make the device for a
>     serial 2 button mouse?

I normally use the /dev/cua00 device. I'm not sure why this works as
opposed to /dev/tty00, but it does (or rather, it did for me).

=-[Opinion, n: See the above text for an example]=-=[Kibo #: e]-[RYRYRY]=-=
=-[The Silly Sod Society: To perfect and to swerve]=-[beable]-=[TP U BG]=-=
There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn
what it is I'll get married again.