Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:25:51 +0300
From:      Ilias Marinos <marinosi@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        rwatson@freebsd.org
Subject:   STATUS #1 - Application-Specific Audit Trails

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

Hello all,

The previous week, I 've been working, following my mentor's directions, on:
- Tweaking the current audit system to use slices and "setup" the current
  functionality as the 'base slice'.
- Implementing a special device node skeleton for use with each slice.

I have committed my code to perforce and I am currently trying to solve some
problems I've ran into (some debugging).

This week:
- i 'll try to make the "new" system stable and then work more on a predefi=
ned
  way to create new slices dynamically.

Thanks for your attention,
Ilias Marinos

--=20
echo "Sysadmin know better bash than english." | sed s/min/mins/ \
| sed 's/better bash/bash better/'

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0--