Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:06:43 -0800
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: 3ware Service and Support Submission Form

There is reference to the beta version of 3ware's 3dm too for their raid
cards being in a beta version, however, 3ware just told me they have no
plans for FreeBSD.

I wrote back encouraging them to do so.  Did I just get a hold of a clueless
rep at 3ware, or are we going to have to do this on our own?  They provide
the sourcecode for redhat and suse...

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.