Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 1997 00:40:19 -0400
From:      Jamie Flournoy <jamie@westlake.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   We use FreeBSD

http://www.freebsd.org/cgallery.html

We're not listed and we should be.

We're an internet training and consulting company. We switched from BSDI to
FreeBSD a couple of years ago. We also have Solaris (nice) and NT (ugh)
machines but we have more FreeBSD boxes as production servers than all the
others put together, because they just plain work well and we can use a wide
variety of PC devices (Ultra SCSI cards and network adapters) and FreeBSD
likes them. The over-the-net installer rules.