Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:32:29 -0400
From:      Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@earthlink.net>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>, Mark Filipak <filipak@earthlink.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Who is the maintainer of the "FreeBSD Handbook"?

On Sunday 21 April 2002 07:33 pm, Murray Stokely wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 05:08:10PM -0400, Mark Filipak wrote:
> > Who is the maintainer of the "FreeBSD Handbook"? Would he be Randy Pratt?
> > I have some corrections and comments.
>
>   Randy Pratt helps out a lot with Chapter 2, however he is currently
> moving to Florida so may be unavailable.  Please just post your
> corrections to this list, or open a PR.

I've arrived and still in the finding things stage although I do have one box
up and connected now (DSL even ;-)   Slightly disappointed that I couldn't
get just "rpratt" for an email address so I guess this one will have to do.
I've almost finished scanning the backlog of email even!

We're always open to suggestions/submissions to improve the documentation.
I'm getting ready to gear up for the 4.6-RELEASE cycle so its good timing.

Randy