Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:16:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Randy Schultz <schulra@earlham.edu>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   jails and X forwarding

Hiya,

I am trying to allow a jail to do X forwarding ala ssh -Y, but seem to be
missing something.  I have narrowed it down to something with the jail, having
successfully done this with non-jails.  IOW, sshd_config has "X11Forwarding
yes" etc.  The system is fbsd 9.2-STABLE.  The jail is set up using ezjail.  I
have tweaked various jail sysctl settings in case there was something there I
was missing.  I disabled the firewall rules to removed potential interference
from that angle.  All to no avail.  I keep getting ye olde

    xclock
    Error: Can't open display: localhost:10.0

What am I missing?

--
  Randy    (schulra@earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
      - Siddhartha Gautama