Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:25:27 -0500
From:      Matt Ronge <list@monkeybreadsoftware.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/etc/*rc* (rc.conf?)

I'm sorry if this is a really basic question. I tried searching the freeBSD
website and googling it but I couldn't find any answers.

I was playing around with sshd and all of a sudden my machine doesn't
require a password for root.

When I login locally doesn't ask for one, when I login over ssh it accepts
anything. Also the other user accounts require passwords.

What did I do?
--
Matt