Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:22:03 -0700
From:      "Totally Jayyness" <Jayyness@mindspring.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can't seem to assign a different port for http (apache)

Yeah, I tried that also, I just didnt' explain it well.  After the Listen 14
or 1124 didn't work, I removed that line and did go further down and changed
the

Port 80

Port 14

and then

Port 1124

Stopped and restarted the httpd daemon each time.  Hmmm.... do I need to
reset a different daemon or another daemon maybe?

Jay

--------------------------
Hmmm, try going a little further down the httpd.conf file and look for
the 'Port' setting.

Something like:

#
# Port: The port to which the standalone server listens. For
# ports < 1023, you will need httpd to be run as root initially.
#
Port 80

Good luck,

Neill Robins