Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:45:47 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Nuno Veiga <nveiga@estg.iplei.pt>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2.8

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 03:26:47PM +0100, Nuno Veiga wrote:
> We need FreeBSD 2.2.8.
> www.freebsdmall.com is no longer selling de CD.
>
> Anyone knows any ftp site with this version or another place that sells the CD?

Why do you need only 2.2.8 ?
There are ISO images of 3.4-RELEASE and 4.0-RELEASE available on most
ftp sites that I've checked.

If you need a 2.x installation though, I think I can put a cdrom
image somewhere for you to get with FTP.  If the 3.4 and 4.0 images are
not what you need, contact me in person :)

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
For my public key: finger keramida@ceid.upatras.gr