Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:33:08 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Fortin" <jfortin@akalink.com>
To:        "Tony Landells" <ahl@austclear.com.au>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: *.example.net

The whole point of using wildcard DNS in my regard is if you got a
production website, you would point *.yourdomain.com to the IP address to
redirect impotent users to your homepage, then you can rewrite the HTTP_HOST
header with mod _rewrite making it seem like they didn't mistype it which is
actually good, but either then that I wouldnt see the use.