Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 2021 11:02:12 +0200
From:      Gordon Bergling <gbe@freebsd.org>
To:        Bojan =?utf-8?B?Tm92a292acSH?= <Bojan.Novkovic@fer.hr>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Solaris doors implementation

Hi Bojan,

On Sat, Sep 04, 2021 at 07:59:56PM +0000, Bojan Novković wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am interested in helping with the Solaris doors IPC implementation idea posted on the IdeasPage.
> However, seeing as there is no contact listed, would anyone know if this idea is being worked on and who the technical contact is?
>
> Kind regards,
> Bojan Novkovic

I don't know the technical contact, but regarding the doors implementation,
you could look at the OpenSolaris / Illumos implementation [1].

Since we already have CDDL sources imported, a port of the original
implementation would be easier compared to a clean room implementation.

--Gordon

[1] https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate