Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:28:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        root@isis.dynip.com
Cc:        ben@scientia.demon.co.uk, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help About Shell Script

Don't worry about perl.  I learned it at 14 and had it pretty well
mastered (meaning I could Obfuscate my code for dem contests) as I turned
16.  I also learned C about that time and now (being sixteen) am learning
C++. Perl is *really* easy to learn.

Go to www.oreilly.com and get 'Learning Perl', 'Programming Perl', and if
you're rich get the 'Perl Cookbook' too. There's also a really nifty
Pocket Reference.

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org