Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:12:50 -0500
From:      Dan Cross <tenser@spitfire.ecsel.psu.edu>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with PPP in -current?

> Brian added some code to deal with signal problems a few days ago.  Have
> you tried the very latest version?  (There were updtes to PPP less than 24h
> ago; the signal changes came about three days ago, I believe)

I believe the changes made within the last 24 hours were to merge
Brian's changes back into 2.2, no?  I'm running the code with the
changed signal handler behaviour, yes.  Regardless, even if the
changes *were* significant in the last 24 hours, I can't even down-
load them because PPP is so unreliable.  :-(

I'm going to try a few things in between studying before my exam.
After the exam, I should have some time to really get into PPP and
see if I can find any problems...

	- Dan C.